*Note: You can use similar shadows from the drugstore or another palette and achieve a similar look. Work with what you’ve got!
- Prime your eyelids with an eyelid primer or concealer — dust a powder over your eyelids to help your eyeshadow blend better.
- Apply ‘salted caramel’ and ‘milk chocolate’ to the crease (all the way from outer corner to inner corner.)
- Apply ‘semi-sweet’ to the crease — concentrating most of the product on the outer corner of your eye. Keep this shadow low in your crease.
- Apply ‘creme brulee’ to your eyelids. Spray your makeup brush with MAC Fix+ or dip your brush in some eye drops to give this eyeshadow a more metallic/more pigmented appearance.
- Apply a mixture of ‘triple fudge’ and ‘cherry cordial’ to the outer corners of your eyes.
- Line your eyes with a black eyeliner.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. *Optional: Apply false lashes.
- Line your lower lash-line with ‘cherry cordial’.
- Blend over ‘cherry cordial’ in back and forth motions with ‘milk chocolate’ and then ‘salted caramel’.
- Highlight the inner corners of you eyes and brow bones with ‘champagne truffle’.
- Apply mascara to your lower lashes.
- Apply your face makeup and favorite nude lipstick.
- Pull your hair into a tight pony tail — smooth down any fly-aways with hairspray
- Loosely twist the hair in your pony tail and wrap it around itself and pin in place.
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Dermablend Loose Translucent Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (for bronzer)
MAC Mineralize Blush in “Warm Soul”
TheBalm “Marylouminizer” Highlighter
Makeup Forever Step-1 Smoothing Primer (To fill in enlarged pores on my cheeks and forehead area.)
L’oreal Magic Lumi Primer (Applied everywhere else to add luminosity and hydration.)
MAC Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Warm Neutrals Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Inner Corner and Brow Bone Highlight – “Champagne Truffle”
Crease- “Salted Caramel”, “Milk Chocolate”, “Semi-Sweet”
Outer Corner: “Tripe Fudge” & “Cherry Cordial”
Lid- “Creme Brulee”
Clinique “01 Black” Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
KIKO Daily Extensions Mascara
KISS #11 Lashes
MAC Matte Lipstick “Kinda Sexy”