Not all are into the cute-sey makeup themes that tend to accompany Valentine’s Day. While I love me some pink eyeshadow and red lips, sometimes you just want to look hot – minus a glitter heart on your cheek.
- Prime eyes with an eyeshadow primer.
- Apply scotch tape to the outer corners of your eyes, angled up to the tail of you eyebrows. (This will create the sharp edge you see in this look.)
- Dust a light taupe colored eye shadow into your crease.
- Blend a medium taupe colored eye shadow into your crease and outer corner.
- Blend a dark cranberry colored eye shadow into your outer corner.
- Line your top lash-line with a brown eyeliner.
- Create a wing with brown eyeshadow.
- Remove the scotch tape.
- Curl your lashes and apply you favorite black mascara. *Optional: Apply false eyelashes.
- Line your lower lash-line 1/3 of the way in (starting at the outer part of your eye) with the same dark cranberry eyeshadow.
- Blend the same medium taupe eye shadow over top of the cranberry eye shadow.
- Blend the light taupe eye shadow on top of the medium taupe eye shadow.
- Apply a champagne eye shadow to the inner corners of your eyes and brow bones.
- Coat your lower lashes with mascara.
- Apply a nude lip liner and nude lip gloss.
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Dermablend Loose Translucent Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (for bronzer)
Milani Baked Blush in “Luminoso”
TheBalm “Marylouminizer” Highlighter
Makeup Forever Step-1 Smoothing Primer (To fill in enlarged pores on my cheeks and forehead area.)
MAC Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Warm Neutrals Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Chanel “Lotus” Eye shadow
Milani Brown Eyeliner
KIKO Daily Extensions Mascara
KISS #11 Lashes (Doubled up)
KIKO Precision #302 Lip Pencil
KIKO Instant Volume Lip Gloss #15
Macy’s (Bar III)