A festive, bright pink Valentine’s Day makeup look that is as sweet as candy! (Products details are listed at the bottom of this post.)
- Prime your eyelids with an eyelid primer.
- Apply a light pink eyeshadow to your crease.
- Apply a medium pink eyeshadow to your crease.
- Pack on a dark pink eyeshadow on you lids and blend it in with the colors you applied to your crease.
- Apply a black eyeliner to your top lash-line.
- Curl your eyelashes and coat them with mascara. *Optional: Apply false eyelashes.
- Line your lower lash-line with the dark pink eyeshadow.
- Blend the medium pink eyeshadow over the dark pink eyeshadow.
- Blend the light pink eyeshadow over the medium pink eyeshadow.
- Highlight the inner corners of your eyes and brown bones with a champagne eyeshadow.
- Coat your lower lashes with mascara.
- Apply your favorite bubble gum pink lipstick and lipgloss.
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
Makeup Forever Camouflage Concealer Palette (using the lightest shade)
Dermablend Loose Translucent Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (for bronzer)
MAC Minerlize Blush in “Petal Power”
TheBalm “Marylouminizer” Highlighter
Makeup Forever Step-1 Smoothing Primer
MAC Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Warm Neutrals Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay “Salted Caramel”
Chanel “Lotus” Eye shadow
Clinique “Blushed” & “Raspberry Beret”
Clinique“01 Black” Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
KIKO Daily Extensions Mascara
KISS #11 Lashes (Doubled up)
KIKO Creamy Lipgloss in “108”
KIKO Instant Volume Lipgloss in “12”