Whether you’re dolling yourself up for your man (or woman) or for yourself (because you’re hot and you deserve it!) this Valentine’s Day, you will be sure to turn some heads with this sultry, sexy makeup look!
Don’t forget to subscribe to see more posts like this! (All products used will be listed at the end of this post.)
- Prime your eyelids with an eyelid primer or concealer.
- Apply a light taupe eyeshadow to your crease.
- Apply a medium taupe eyeshadow to your crease and outer corner.
- Apply a metallic dark taupe or gray-ish purple eyeshadow to your outer corner.
- Pack a shimmery, ivory shadow onto your lid – make sure everything is blended without harsh lines.
- Apply a very dark gray or black eyeshadow to your outer corner. Do not bring this into your crease.
- Line your top lash line with your favorite black liquid or gel eyeliner. For a more dramatic effect line the inner corners of your eyes with liner as well.
- Curl your lashes and apply black mascara. *Optional: Apply false lashes. I say go for it! 😉
- Line your lower lash-line with a black eye kohl & buff it out with pencil brush or q-tip. For a dramatic effect, apply black eye kohl to your water line as well.
- Blend the dark gray or black eyeshadow on top of the eye kohl.
- Blend the dark taupe or gray-ish purple over the black eyeshadow.
- Repeat with the medium taupe eyeshadow.
- Highlight your inner corners and brow bones with a shimmery, champagne eyeshadow.
- Coat your lower lashes with black mascara.
- Line your lips with a nude lip liner and apply a nude lipstick.
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
Makeup Forever Camouflage Concealer Palette (using the lightest shade)
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (for bronzer)
MAC Minerlize Blush in “Petal Power”
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in “Luminous Light”
Makeup Forever Step-1 Smoothing Primer
MAC Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Warm Neutrals Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette- Crease: “Limit” and “Nooner”; Outer Corner/Crease: “Factory”; Outer Corner: “Mugshot” and “Blackheart”
Lid- Shimmery ivory shade from the MAC Warm Neutrals Palette (second row from the top, second in from the left)
Inner corner & Brow Bone– “Champagne Truffle” from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
KISS “11” Lashes
KIKO Daily Extensions Mascara
Top Lash-line– Clinique“01 Black” Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
Bottom Lash-line– L’oreal Smoldering Eyeliner in “Black”
NYX Lipliner Pencil #827 “Never”
KIKO Precision Lip Pencil #302
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in “Japanese Maple”