HELLO! It’s been a while! I’ve been sick for the past two weeks and I have barely wanted to shower let alone put on makeup. Alas, I am showered and have new makeup tutorial for you all to try! Continue reading to learn how I created this gold smokey eye! (All products used will be listed at the bottom of this post.)
- Prime your eyelids with an eyelid primer or concealer.
- Apply a matte, yellow eyeshadow to your crease.
- Apply a matte, peach eyeshadow to your crease and outer corner.
- Apply a matte, light brown shadow to your crease and outer corner.
- Repeat with a matte, medium red-brown shadow.
- Pack a shimmery, gold eyeshadow onto your eyelid.
- Apply a matte, dark red-brown eyeshadow, concentration most of the product on your outer corner and blending it into your crease.
- Apply a matte, dark brown to your outer corner.
- Create a wing using your favorite black liquid or gel liner.
- Curl and coat your top lashes with black mascara. *Optional: Apply false lashes.
- Liner your lower lash line with the same matte, dark red-brown eyeshadow.
- Blend the same matte, medium red-brown eyeshadow over it.
- Repeat with your peach and yellow eyeshadow.
- Highlight your brow bone and inner corner with a shimmery, champagne eyeshadow.
- Coat your lower lashes with mascara.
Thank you so much for reading! Please like and comment below and DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BLOG 🙂
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation
Makeup Forever Camouflage Concealer Palette
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (for bronzer)
NYX Blush in “Dusty Rose”
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in “Luminous Light”
Makeup Forever Step-1 Smoothing Primer
MAC Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Warm Neutrals Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Shiseido “YE 702”
KIKO Infinity Shadow #702
MAC “Wedge”, “Saddle”, & Warm Neutrals Palette
Clinique“01 Black” Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black
KISS #11 Lashes
KIKO Smart Lip Pencil #712
Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick in “Woodrose”