Spring is almost here!! Yessss! Get ready for some pretty spring looks in the next few weeks!
I am kicking off my series of spring makeup looks with this lovely, Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2016 inspired hair and makeup. This makeup look was a part of her “ready-to-wear” collection, which is great news for all of us! Because this means that it is wearable on and off the runway and it’s easy to recreate. I will say, I am more fond of this eye look on brown eyes but I could resist trying it on myself!
Continue reading to learn how you can create this look for yourself! (All products used will be listed at the bottom of this post.)
- Prime your eyelids with an eyelid primer.
- Apply a light, ice-blue eyeshadow to your crease.
- Pack on a medium blue eyeshadow to your eyelids – be sure to blend the color you applied to you crease with the color you applied to your eyelid to give a seamless transition.
- Line your top lash-line with a black liquid, pencil, or gel eyeliner. (You can skip this step if you would like.)
- Curl and coat your top lashes with black mascara. *Optional: Apply false eyelashes.
- Line your waterline (the fleshy part of your eye in between your eyeball and lower lashes) with a brown eyeliner pencil.
- Line your lower lash-line with a teal eyeliner.
- Blend a medium teal eyeshadow over the teal eyeliner you applied.
- Blend a light teal eyeshadow over the medium teal eyeshadow.
- Highlight the inner corners of your eyes with a shimmery, ivory eyeshadow.
- Coat your lower lashes with mascara.
- Apply a peach blush to your cheeks.
- Apply a light pink lip gloss to your lips.
- Stun the world with your ethereal beauty.
Thank you for reading! 🙂 Have fun recreating this look! DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BLOG AND COMMENT BELOW FOR OTHER MAKEUP TUTORIALS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation in “Beige Rose”
Makeup Forever Camouflage Concealer Palette (for color correcting)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in “Fair”
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in “Ivory”
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (for bronzer)
KIKO Baked Tri-bal Blush in “Deluxe Coral”
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in “Luminous Light”
Makeup Forever Step-1 Smoothing Primer
Shiseido Glow Enhancing Primer
MAC Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Warm Neutrals Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
L.A. Cosmetics 6 Color Eyeshadow Palette in “Fling”(I purchased it at the dollar store!!)
KIKO Skinny Fit Kajal Eyeliner “02”
Malani Liquid Eye Eyeliner Pencil in “02 Brown”
MAC Eyeshadows “Freshwater” and “Aquadisiac”
Clinique“01 Black” Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black
KISS #11 Lashes
Revlon Lip Gloss in “Bellini”