The two-toned lip is a trendy but extremely wearable look for spring and summer. Better yet, you most likely already have a red and pink lipstick at home!
Get the look:
- Apply your favorite foundation or BB Cream and concealer.
I used L’oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
- Bronze your skin with a cream or powder bronzer, making sure to warm up the perimeter of your face and to enhance your jawline and cheekbones.
I used Soleil Tan de Chanel and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
- Blend in your favorite cream blush.
I used Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo
- Sweep highlighter onto the tops of your cheekbones, upper lip, brow bones, the inner corners of your eyes, and anywhere else you would like to glow. Avoid blemishes or areas of the face that have a lot of texture or raised bumps.
I used Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter
- Blend a warm, light toned eyeshadow into the contours of your eyes (I used my bronzer) and then pack a copper colored, shimmery eyeshadow onto your eyelids using an eyeshadow brush or your finger.
I used E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow
- Blend the same copper eyeshadow onto your lower lash line and lightly press a dark brown eyeshadow with an angled brush along your lower lash line.
I used Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Tight-line your upper lash line with a black eyeliner pencil.
I used Sephora Collection Long Lasting Kohl Pencil
- Give your lashes two generous coats of black mascara, allowing the mascara to dry between coats.
I used Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara x Shayla
- Line your top lip with a red or coral lip liner and follow up with a matching lipstick. (I couldn’t find a lipstick in my collection that would match the lip liner I used. Instead, I filled in my top lip completely with lip liner.)
I used Primark Lip Pencil
- Line your bottom lip with a pink lip liner and follow up with a matching lipstick.
I used NYX Slide On Lip Pencil
- *Optional Step 1: Gently press your bottom lip against your top lip to create an ombre effect. Blend where necessary.
- *Optional Step 2: Pat a clear gloss over top of your lipstick to give your lips a “juicy” look.
I used Maybelline Shine Shot Glassy Shine Lip Topcoat
Questions? Thoughts? Comment below! And thank you for reading!