The two-toned lip is a trendy but extremely wearable look for spring and summer. Better yet, you most likely already have a red and pink lipstick at home!
Get the look:
- Apply your favorite foundation or BB Cream and concealer.
I used L’oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
- Bronze your skin with a cream or powder bronzer, making sure to warm up the perimeter of your face and to enhance your jawline and cheekbones.
I used Soleil Tan de Chanel and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
- Blend in your favorite cream blush.
I used Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo
- Sweep highlighter onto the tops of your cheekbones, upper lip, brow bones, the inner corners of your eyes, and anywhere else you would like to glow. Avoid blemishes or areas of the face that have a lot of texture or raised bumps.
I used Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter
- Blend a warm, light toned eyeshadow into the contours of your eyes (I used my bronzer) and then pack a copper colored, shimmery eyeshadow onto your eyelids using an eyeshadow brush or your finger.
I used E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow
- Blend the same copper eyeshadow onto your lower lash line and lightly press a dark brown eyeshadow with an angled brush along your lower lash line.
I used Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Tight-line your upper lash line with a black eyeliner pencil.
I used Sephora Collection Long Lasting Kohl Pencil
- Give your lashes two generous coats of black mascara, allowing the mascara to dry between coats.
I used Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara x Shayla
- Line your top lip with a red or coral lip liner and follow up with a matching lipstick. (I couldn’t find a lipstick in my collection that would match the lip liner I used. Instead, I filled in my top lip completely with lip liner.)
I used Primark Lip Pencil
- Line your bottom lip with a pink lip liner and follow up with a matching lipstick.
I used NYX Slide On Lip Pencil
- *Optional Step 1: Gently press your bottom lip against your top lip to create an ombre effect. Blend where necessary.
- *Optional Step 2: Pat a clear gloss over top of your lipstick to give your lips a “juicy” look.
I used Maybelline Shine Shot Glassy Shine Lip Topcoat
Questions? Thoughts? Comment below! And thank you for reading!
Learn how to recreate this easy (and daytime appropriate) smokey eye & scroll down to see all of the makeup products I used to create this look!
*All vendors are listed at the bottom of this post.
Learn how to look great, even when you don’t feel great! We’ve all been there – you were out late, you are under the weather, you didn’t get enough sleep, but you have to look pulled together despite your puffy eyes and your pounding head.
Sometimes inspiration hits at the weirdest times – at least that’s what happened to me last night. Either that, or my internal clock is thrown off from daylight savings and I had a small case of insomnia last night…or should I say this morning. Whatever the case, this makeup look was the product of of my inability to sleep and I must say, I’m pretty darn in love with it! Continue reading to learn how you can create this matte, brown smokey eye for yourself! (All products used will be listed at the bottom of this post.)
Spring is almost here!! Yessss! Get ready for some pretty spring looks in the next few weeks!
I am kicking off my series of spring makeup looks with this lovely, Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2016 inspired hair and makeup. This makeup look was a part of her “ready-to-wear” collection, which is great news for all of us! Because this means that it is wearable on and off the runway and it’s easy to recreate. I will say, I am more fond of this eye look on brown eyes but I could resist trying it on myself!
Continue reading to learn how you can create this look for yourself! (All products used will be listed at the bottom of this post.)
HELLO! It’s been a while! I’ve been sick for the past two weeks and I have barely wanted to shower let alone put on makeup. Alas, I am showered and have new makeup tutorial for you all to try! Continue reading to learn how I created this gold smokey eye! (All products used will be listed at the bottom of this post.)
Today, I will show you how to create this quick, easy to achieve glitter liner look! There are literally only three steps! Best of all, you can purchase this easy to apply liquid glitter from the DRUGSTORE! (All products used will be listed at the bottom of this post.)